Monday, January 28, 2013

Day Twenty Seven


Today was a double workout.  I woke up early this morning feeling great.  A silver moon hung over the ocean before the sun rose and I just knew it was going to be a good day.

This morning I went to Nicole's class and breezed through it.

Tonight, Surfer Boy wanted to go to Chris's 4:30 yoga class.  I was feeling good so I said "Let's go."

The showers in the girls locker room were broken.  I guess the 30 day challenge has been taxing more than our bodies.  The owner of the studio, Marna and her husband were there with their baby son, Ryder and a Roto Rooter man who was feverishly working to get the ailing showers back up and running.

We had one new person in class.  Chris made sure to encourage her.  I think she'll be back.  We witnessed a gorgeous sunset during Standing Separate Leg Head to Knee Pose.  It was one of those sunsets that ends with a deep red sky on fire.

At the end of class, Chris called for a big round of applause for the new student - and for me.  You see, tonight was officially my 30th class.  I did it in twenty seven days.  I was the third student to complete the challenge, behind Dave and Trish.  I'm happy that my 30th was a class that I felt great in.

But I'm not done yet.  I plan on hanging out, filling you in on my 30th calendar day along with a full report on my celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment