Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day Twenty Eight

Day Twenty Eight seems like a really good day to go to the dentist.

It feels odd not to be in the studio today.  Now that I know I don't have to be there every day - I completed 30 classes last night - yay! - I miss it.

A trip to the dentist is a big affair around here.  It entails me securing a driver (Surfer Boy) a pre medication with Valium, an anxious looking dental staff upon my arrival at the dental office, a blanket, headphones piped into the television suspended over the dental chair.  All this for a teeth cleaning!

I know, I know, I can run a hundred miles, surf, do 30 days of yoga, jump out of airplanes (not really but why not) but I don't do real well with the dentist.

What does all this have to do with yoga?  Absolutely nothing.  Other than the fact that irreparable damage has been done to my self esteem resulting in curling up on the sofa with a good movie tonight.

I will be back in the studio tomorrow for day twenty nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment