Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day Eighteen

The View From Our Deck Today

I really didn't want to go to class today.

The weather finally warmed up to seventy five today.  This is after weeks of walking around in neck scarves, boots, gloves and escaping the cold by going to the heat of Bikram Yoga.

What I really wanted to do when 4:30 rolled around was to have a nice dinner on the deck, preferably with a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, watch the sunset over the Pacific ocean and end with a calorie laden desert featuring dark chocolate.

But, I've got the 30 day challenge, so off I went to Nicole's 4:30 class.  I'm amazed at how many people show up for a hot yoga class on a Saturday night.  Maybe they're going out to party after, I don't know. I got to watch the sunset from the studio right about the time we hit triangle pose.

When I walked out of the studio after class, into the cool night air, I felt happy and refreshed.  And yes, I did have some dark chocolate tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment